The 2017 Norwich Labour Party Annual General Meeting was held at Avenue Junior School on Friday 14th July. Over 250 members attended the meeting – many thanks to everyone, especially for your patience and good humour throughout the long meeting. It was great to see so many members there, and so many new faces, also to have candidates for every role and in most cases more than one candidate.
Thank you to all who stood for office, and congratulations to those who were elected.
Results of the ballot for Executive Committee:
- President - Mike Stonard
- Vice President (Fundraising) - Marian Chapman
- Vice President (Membership) - Beth Jones
- Treasurer - Nick Williams
- Secretary - Rosemary Duff
- Womens Officer - Karen Davis
- Trades Union Coordinator - Emma Corlett
- Equalities Coordinator - Jo Smith
- Political Education Coordinator - Emma Hampton
- Youth Coordinator - Annie Hatley
- Capacity Coordinator - Matthew Fulton
- Campaigns Coordinator - Adam Giles
The next All Members Meeting will be on Friday 8 September – venue to be arranged. (We don’t meet in August.)