The 2021 Annual General Meeting was held last Friday 9th July, via Zoom. At the meeting we elected the 2021-22 Executive Committee for Norwich Labour Party.
Thank you to everyone who attended, who put themselves for a position and to Rosemary Duff, Norwich Labour secretary, for her hard word in ensuring the meeting and voting ran smoothly.
Executive Committee for 2021-2022:
- Chair / President: Mike Stonard
- Secretary: Rosemary Duff
- Treasurer: Nick Williams
- Membership Officer: Natasha Harpley
- Women’s Officer: Lynda Groves & Tara Harris (Job share)
- Policy Officer: Jess Carrington
- Communications & Social Media: Emma Hampton
- Trades Union Officer: Chrissie Rumsby
- Political Education Officer: Claire Kidman
- Disability Coordinator: Laura McCartney-Gray
- BAME Coordinator: Iftekhar Alam
- Youth Officer: Katie Ward
- LGBT+ Coordinator: Ben Hardie & Nick O’Brien (Job share)
- Campaigns Coordinator: Adam Giles & Jo Smith (Job share)
- Fundraising Coordinator: Claire Read
Thank you also to those who served on EC for the extended term 2019-2021, including Ashley Bowhill, who has stood down as Disability Coordinator, and George Lankester (Youth Officer).