Angel Road Primary School
Tell the Tories: HANDS OFF OUR SCHOOL!
News that much loved Angel Road Junior school had been condemned as unsafe and children will be moved to modular classrooms in the infant school has been challenged by Labour councillors.
Your Sewell Labour Councillors have drawn up five demands in response:
1. An independent investigation and explanation of why the school building was allowed
to become unsafe
2. Full reprovision of a purpose built junior school funded by Norfolk County Council
3. Parents of school and pre school age children affected to be fully involved in alternative
provision in the interim and the design of the new school
4. If really not required for the school, no disposal or reuse of the junior school site
without full consultation with the local community
5. Publication of all information about the school, school site and future plans to ensure
the process is open and transparent
Email John Fisher, cabinet member for children’s services at Tory-run Norfolk County Council (email@example.com) and make sure he knows our community’s five demands!
And don’t forget to cc Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Julie (email@example.com) in!