The Norwich Labour Party September All Members Meeting will be held on Friday 6 September.
· Friday 6 September
· 7.30pm start – doors open 7.00pm
· St Marks Church Hall NR1 3HL
We will be discussing CLP motions to submit to National Conference.
Each CLP is entitled to submit a motion to National Conference – members from Norwich North and from Norwich South will vote separately for the motion they wish to submit.
Motions are required to meet the following criteria:
· Not more than 250 words
· Addresses one issue
· Does not propose a rule change
Deadline for submitting motions for consideration at AMM is 5pm on Saturday 24 August – please email email@example.com
· Each motion will need a proposer and a seconder (max 2 minutes each)
· Speakers from the floor shall only speak once on any motion (max 1 minute each)
· Order in which motions are heard will be decided by drawing lots
The deadline for CLPs to submit a motion is noon on Thursday 12 September with appeals held on Wednesday 18 September.