The Norwich Labour Party September All Members Meeting will be held on Friday 6 September.
· Friday 6 September – 7.30pm start – doors open 7.00pm
· St Marks Church Hall NR1 3HL
a) CLP motions to submit to National Conference.
Each CLP is entitled to submit a motion to National Conference – members from Norwich North and from Norwich South will vote separately for the motion they wish to submit.
Motions can be submitted by branches or by individual members.; motions received are listed below.
· National Independent Living Support – submitted by Sewell BLP
· Brexit – Hold a Public Vote– submitted by Sarah Taylor, Norwich North
· Brexit – Hold a Public Vote – submitted by Claire Read, Norwich South
· Labour for a New Green Deal – submitted by Hugo Malik, Norwich South
b) Branch Motion to AMM:
- Mancroft BLP: Following the Labour Party Code of Conduct
c) CLP business – officer reports etc
d) Update from Clive Lewis MP with Q&A
e) Food Poverty
Mile Cross Holiday Meals project – Chrissie Rumsby
Food Justice – Chris Herries