The following candidates have contacted our CLP seeking nominations from Norwich Labour Party:
CLP reps: Gemma Bolton, Yasmine Dar, Ann Henderson, Nadia Jama, Laura Pidcock, Mish Rahman, Bodrul Amin, Matthew Blakemore, Mark McDonald, Iram Woolley, Kev Allsop
Disabled members rep: Ellen Morrison, Emily Pomroy-Smith
Treasurer: Diana Holland
A full list of candidate statements can be found on the Labour Party website – you will need to log in:
An online ballot of all party members will take place from 19 October to 12 November, where you will be able to vote for up to 9 CLP reps from those who have secured a place on the ballot, also for Treasurer.
The Disabled members rep will be elected by an electoral college of 50% OMOV ballot of all eligible members and 50% affiliated trade unions.
The timetable is as follows:
- Saturday 11 July 2020 – Nominations open
- Sunday 27 September, 23.59 – Nominations close
- Monday 19 October 2020 – Ballot dispatch begins
- Thursday 12 November, noon – Ballot Closes
- Friday 13 November – Results Announced